We've moved! This site, old.teachingopensource.org, is now an archive and will be permanently disabled on June 17, 2017. The new site can be found at teachingopensource.org. Please save any content from this site that has not yet been migrated so that you can add it.
From Teaching Open Source
Press coverage of various initiatives in teaching Open Source:
- Firefox's dev team: Canada's best-kept IT secret
- Seneca College teams with FOSS projects for hands-on learning
- How to start contributing to or using Open Source Software
- Building Communities (at OSS Watch)
- Building a community around your open source project (at RedHat Magazine)
- Free Software Project Management HOWTO
- Contributing to Open Source Projects HOWTO
- Producing Open Source Software A book about running open source projects.
- Open customer services number for sky uk A site about running open data customer services projects UK.
- Open Source Package Warehouse Open source projects on Package Warehouse.
- Best open alternative to reach vodafone customer services over phone
- Get IRS Tax Relief Help Open Source For IRS Tax Relief Help
- IRS Tax Attorney Source For Tax Relief, Settle All Your Tax Debts.
Please add links...