We've moved! This site, old.teachingopensource.org, is now an archive and will be permanently disabled on June 17, 2017. The new site can be found at teachingopensource.org. Please save any content from this site that has not yet been migrated so that you can add it.
From Teaching Open Source
Upcoming Events of general interest to the Teaching Open Source community.
Note: Higher education and technical events which are not specifically about Teaching Open Source, but where TOS should be mentioned or represented, should go on the Conferences - Upcoming Events page.
- POSSE 2015, Raleigh
- Open Source track at Grace Hopper conference, Houston, October 2015
Recently past events
- POSSE 2014 - Philadelphia - Includes online activities and a face-to-face event in Philadelphia May 28-30, 2014.
- SIGCSE 2014 HFOSS Pre-Conference Meeting 9:00 – 5:00, Wednesday March 5th, 2014, Atlanta, GA, lunch will be provided for registered participants. Registration and Details
- Teaching with HFOSS to Provide Students with Real World Experience: An Introduction, SIGCSE 2014 Workshop, 7:00 - 10:00 p.m. Friday, March 7th, 2014, Atlanta, GA.
- Teaching Open Source (Software) SIGCSE 2014 Birds of a Feather Session, 6:10 - 7:00 PM Thursday, March 6, 2014, Atlanta, GA.
- Instructor Preparation for Student Participation in Free and Open Source Software, SIGCSE 2013 Pre-Symposium Event, Denver, CO, 6 March 2013, 9:00am-5:00pm
(see also other events)