We've moved! This site, old.teachingopensource.org, is now an archive and will be permanently disabled on June 17, 2017. The new site can be found at teachingopensource.org. Please save any content from this site that has not yet been migrated so that you can add it.
From Teaching Open Source
- I am a retired thirty year data processing professional helping to enlarge the community of FLOSS users and, especially, developers by lowering the barriers to entry.
- reCAPTCHA™ Mailhide Email Address
- Asking all the dumb questions, so no one else need be embarrassed.
- It's hard to live a simple, ordered life, when the basis of the multiverse is random probability.
Articles in development
- Seminal Works
- FLOSS URLs
- Other URLs
- Random Notes
- People actually Teaching with Open Source
- CSEdWeek - Computer Science Education Week
- Basic Experimentation Sandbox
- HTML in wikitext
- Educational Institutions
- Wiki Map
- User: Template
- Transclusion test
- SPAM domain Blacklist
- Inkscape Versioning discussion
- MediaWiki Handbook